Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
Ingredients for 24 mini cheesecakes
6 oz cookie crackers, crushed
1 tablespoon butter, softened
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a food processor, pulverize the cookie cracker crumbs then add the softened butter. Press mixture onto bottom of cupcake pan. Bake for 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) Reduce the heat of the oven to 275F.
4) In a large mixer bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust up to 2/3 full.
5) Bake the mini cheesecakes for 35-40 minutes. Then turn off the oven and leave the oven door open ajar with the mini cheesecakes inside for up to 3 hours. Then refrigerate the cheesecakes overnight.