VLOG: mini cheesecakes

I can't believe I haven't done a post on cheesecakes considering how I've made so many already!  First off, check out my previous post on helpful hints for a successful cheesecake!  Those tips were learned through research and actual trial and error.  With that being said, I don't have much else to say so without further ado, here is my latest video!  Please note that the full and completed recipe is listed below.  Thanks to my supporters for their patience!


Mini New York Style Cheesecakes
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
Ingredients for 24 mini cheesecakes
6 oz cookie crackers, crushed
1 tablespoon butter, softened
 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
 3/4 cup white sugar
 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons milk
 2 eggs
 1/2 cup sour cream
 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

Directions
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a food processor, pulverize the cookie cracker crumbs then add the softened butter.  Press mixture onto bottom of cupcake pan.  Bake for 5-7 minutes.  Allow to cool.
3) Reduce the heat of the oven to 275F.
4) In a large mixer bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust up to 2/3 full.
5) Bake the mini cheesecakes for 35-40 minutes.  Then turn off the oven and leave the oven door open ajar with the mini cheesecakes inside for up to 3 hours.  Then refrigerate the cheesecakes overnight.
6) Enjoy!

Comments

  1. This video was chock-full of good tidbits: not opening the oven, baking the crust first, leaving ingredients at room temp first...!

    You used "Salta"! I bought this album in Spain when I was studying there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just watched one of your video of Caramel Flan and I also wanted to try to make one of this mini cheese cakes. Thanks for your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a NINJA! Leave me a comment, a question, or a simple hello!

Popular Posts