espresso espresso espresso cheesecake

My favorite recipe, my speciality, my pièce de résistance, is my chocolate cookie covered chocolate mocha cake.   Who knew that I would find another gem of a recipe from the same source?  The recipe for this espresso cheesecake comes from the same chapter in the same baking cookbook titled, The Essential Baker by Carole Bloom.  I adore this recipe because it has such a strong coffee flavor and it is complemented well by the chocolate cookie crust on the bottom.  The texture of the cheesecake is rich, velvety, and smooth with a nice crunchy contrast from the crust.  Honestly, one slice of this just isn't enough.

For the recipe, click here.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Please don't be a NINJA! Leave me a comment, a question, or a simple hello!

Popular Posts